- Try-Before-You-Buy Gym Passes
- Ballet Barre Fit at the Nepean Creative Arts Centre
- Spring Fashion Trends
- 20 Upcoming Cultural Events in Ottawa
- 20 Things To Do In Ottawa This Spring
- Is Ottawa The New Food Capital of Canada?
- In Defense of Bread
- Combat Dry Winter Skin
- Embracing the Ottawa Winter
- Delhi 2 Dublin Ticket Giveaway!
Tag Archives: fitness
The holiday season is just around the corner and it may be a good time to think about your gym routine now. Come January, when everyone decides on their New Year’s resolutions and races to the gym, won’t you be glad you … Continue reading
One, and two, and flex! Embrace your inner ballerina and awake your core, it’s time to try your hand at Ballet Barre Fit – tutus are not required, but always welcome! The Nepean Creative Arts Centre are offering classes as … Continue reading
The holidays can be one of the most difficult times of the year to stay on track when it comes to diet and fitness. From family dinners to yuletide desserts to egg nog and end-of-the-year parties, it’s easy to pack … Continue reading