- A Last-Minute Holiday Gift Idea!
- An Indie-Folk Christmas with The Once
- How To Reupholster Furniture: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Classic Albums Live take on Rush
- Try-Before-You-Buy Gym Passes
- Ballet Barre Fit at the Nepean Creative Arts Centre
- Spring Fashion Trends
- 20 Upcoming Cultural Events in Ottawa
- 20 Things To Do In Ottawa This Spring
- Is Ottawa The New Food Capital of Canada?
Tag Archives: health
One, and two, and flex! Embrace your inner ballerina and awake your core, it’s time to try your hand at Ballet Barre Fit – tutus are not required, but always welcome! The Nepean Creative Arts Centre are offering classes as … Continue reading
The holidays can be one of the most difficult times of the year to stay on track when it comes to diet and fitness. From family dinners to yuletide desserts to egg nog and end-of-the-year parties, it’s easy to pack … Continue reading