- A Last-Minute Holiday Gift Idea!
- An Indie-Folk Christmas with The Once
- How To Reupholster Furniture: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Classic Albums Live take on Rush
- Try-Before-You-Buy Gym Passes
- Ballet Barre Fit at the Nepean Creative Arts Centre
- Spring Fashion Trends
- 20 Upcoming Cultural Events in Ottawa
- 20 Things To Do In Ottawa This Spring
- Is Ottawa The New Food Capital of Canada?
Tag Archives: upcycle
While it might be difficult to imagine your living room today without your comfy sofa or plush recliner, upholstery is a relatively ‘new’ craft in the history of furniture making. Whereas weavers have been making textiles for centuries, the earliest … Continue reading